Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer Bucket List 2013

Well, I have a week of summer vacation and it has been wonderful.  After a week of relaxing I decided it was time to get started on my summer bucket list.   I have a lot I want to get done this summer so, I decided to link up with HadarTeri and April  for their Summer Bucket List linky !

For School


1. I really want to make some new classroom decor, fueled by my Pinterest addiction.  I will be moving classrooms this year so it is a great chance for me to redecorate and reorganize. I have a whole board dedicated to my new classroom ideas.  

2. Lesson Planning Galore!  Next year my school is switching to gender differentiated classrooms.  I will either have a class of all boys or all girls (I can't wait to hear which).  After we have training I planning to revamp my old lesson plans with strategies specifically targeted to the gender I will have.

3. Organize, Organize, Organize!  I need to go through all of my school stuff (that is currently residing in my house due to moving classrooms) and get it organized and ready for next school year!

For Me


1. Read, read, read! I have a ton of books on my summer reading list.

2. Spend time with my sweet hubby!

3. Hit up the dollar movie theater near my house.  It combines two of my favorite things cheap and movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment