Wednesday, May 22, 2013

End of the Year Activity- Word Art




The end of the year is getting closer and my student's attention spans are getting shorter.  I was so excited when I found an educational activity that was engaging to them even at the end of the year- Word Art!

I gave each student that task of thinking of one or two words that described this school year.  Each student then wrote their word on a piece of paper and decorated it. When we were done, we put all of our work together and made a word art mural!  My class thought this year was awesome, special, cool, sweet, stinky, and epic!

Try this out in your classroom.  Don't forget to take a picture!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I know my kiddos will love this...we might need to try this tomorrow or Friday!

    I am happy to be your blog's newest follower. I would love for you to hop over to visit when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit I will be sure to check out your blog!

      Delete