Friday, August 16, 2013

Editable Binder Freebie+ Back to School Sale



Whew!  It has been a busy few weeks for me.  I just wrapped up two weeks of professional development including Spalding Reading Training (which is a 3 credit masters course) and back to school night.  Needless to say I am very tired.  I figured many of my fellow teachers are also getting pretty tired prepping for the new school year so I decided that now would be a great time to post a new freebie!   Feel free to use these Editable Binder Covers to spruce up your classroom for the new school year.  There are three different designs included in this pack.


I also wanted to announce that the TPT Back to School sale will be running from 8/18-8/19.  TPT will be offering 20% off all products with the code  BTS13.  Many sellers will also be running their own 20% off sales.  For a total of up to 28% off.  This is a great time to buy all the items on your wish lists!  I will be running a 20% off sale in addition to the TPT sale on Monday 8/19.

Comment below to let us know how your back to school preparations are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment