Monday, February 9, 2015

10 Non-Candy Class Valentine's Day Gifts

I don' know about you but I think that most of our students eat plenty of candy already. That's why I try to give my students a non-candy treat on Valentine's Day. Here's a roundup of my favorite non-candy Valentine's Day Treats from around the web.  


                                             Kinetic Sand Valentine. This is guaranteed to be a hit!





Sip Sip Hooray Valentines Day Card Printable for Silly Straws



Play-Doh Valentines




OMG these are too cute! "I'm glad we're in the same school" free Valentine printable from iheartnaptime.com . Print out and put in a plastic bag with Swedish fish or Goldfish.


Printable Valentine's Pencil Toppers- perfect for boys.  (or girls too!) www.thirtyhandmadedays.com







          By: 30 Handmade Days


You Color My World Free Printable Valentine's Idea



Clever Valentine-sayings: You're Awesome Sauce




1 comment:

  1. I love these idea!! I'm always trying to think of something different to send with my girls. Thanks for sharing.

    Laura
    www.discoveringhiddenpotential.com

    ReplyDelete