Saturday, June 22, 2013

Student Birthday Card Freebie


To get ready for next year, I spent some time today making student birthday cards.  I like to get them done in the summer so I don't have to worry about them during the school year.

On the day of a student's birthday I leave their card out by my attendance sticks so each student can sign it as they enter the classroom.  We present the birthday boy or girl with their birthday card and a fun birthday pencil when we sing to them. The birthday boy or girl loves getting their birthday card signed by all of their classmates.

If you would like to make birthday cards for your class you can go here to download the printable birthday card front that I used for free!  I made it editable to you can add your name to the "from" section or, you can change it to read the birthday student's name.  After you print off the birthday card fronts, just cut them out a glue them to a front of a colored piece of paper.

I hope you enjoy this freebie.  If you do be sure to follow my blog for future freebies!


No comments:

Post a Comment